The most easily recognisable landmark synonymous with Mumbai is Marine Drive, which is symbolic of the city's glamour and glitter. The Arabian Sea is wrapped by the coast and is the best spot in Mumbai to watch the sunset or even take a leisurely walk by the sea at any time of day or night. It overlooks the Arabian Sea, sitting proudly on Apollo Bunder. It is one of the city of Mumbai's defining monuments and was built in 1924. The building, to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai, was undertaken by the famous architect George Wittet. Juhu beach is Mumbai's longest beach and also the most popular among tourists. It is renowned for its wide variety of street food that is sweet and sour with a typical Mumbai flavour. One of the most posh locations in Mumbai, the surrounding area of Juhu is home to a lot of popular Bollywood and TV celebrities - the most famous being the bungalow of Amitabh Bachchan - and it is not unusual to spot a celebrity jogging on the beach. In the Prabhadevi district, the Siddhivinayak Temple is a revered shrine dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is one of the most important temples in Mumbai. In the year 1801, Laxman Vithu and Deubai Patil founded this temple. The couple had no children of their own and wanted to create the temple of Siddhivinayak so that the desires of other infertile women could be fulfilled. Interestingly, Lord Ganesha's statue here is believed to be self-manifested and wishes are granted.
Goa Sightseeing places
Mormugao : Mormugao is among the well-known cities and townships in Goa, situated at the mouth of the Zuari River. Due to its friendly environment, old-world charm, World Heritage-listed architecture, places of worship, stunning white-sand beaches, nightlife, and scenic sunsets, visitors are attracted to the area.
Goa Cruise helps one to discover the tropical landscape, sparkling waters and marvel at the sunset's breathtaking view. In Goa, there are many kinds of cruises, ranging from basic evening cruises, elaborate and romantic dinner cruises, backwater cruises, and casino cruises. All of these typically originate in Panjim from Miramar Beach.
The Dudhsagar Falls are situated within the Mollem National Park, one of India's tallest waterfalls. A little further inland, the majestic falls are about 60 km from Panaji on the Goa - Karnataka border. The 310 m high waterfall on the Mandovi River is split into four levels, literally translating into the Sea of Milk, and resembles a strong rush of milk flowing down the hill effortlessly. Located 21 km away near Panjim, Anjuna Beach is one of the most popular beaches in North Goa, extending for almost 2 km. It is distinguished by its rugged outcrops, a hippie paradise of sorts. Anjuna Beach is renowned for its golden coastline, nightclubs, beach shacks, watersports, full-moon parties and flea markets, from family trips to adrenaline-filled adventures.
*Embarkation Time from 01:00 PM to 06:30 PM. (05:30 Hours).
*Cruise departing from Mumbai port @ 08:00 PM.
* Begin your Goa summer cruise as you board the Empress from Mumbai.
* Check-into your room and enjoy the evening exploring our lounges, party at The Dome or simply enjoy the amazing ocean views from your room or at the deck.
*Overnight stay @ Cruise.
* Begin the day with a breakfast and experience the different fun and adventure activities we have onboard for you and your family.
* Our chefs will be preparing some of our finest global and Indian buffet spreads for you today.
* In the evening, enjoy the unique outdoor movie experience, the entertainment shows, and get lucky at the Casino.
* Overnight stay @ Cruise.
* On arrival at Goa Port @ 07:30 Am.
* Arrive in Goa, the most popular destination for beach getaways.
* Enjoy the unmatched combination of sun, sand and seafood with some shore excursions.
* Spend your evening on the cruise enjoying the different activities and entertainment shows.
* Don’t forget to try your luck at the casino.
*Cruise departing from Goa port @ 05:00 Pm.
* Starting towards Mumbai.
* Overnight stay @ Cruise.
On arrival Mumbai port around 12:00 PM and then Check out the cruise.
Tours End with Sweet Memories...
Then transfer to airport for your departure.